Soul Slings Full Buckle Carrier
Hi friends! I am pretty pumped to share with you the details of my review of the Soul Slings Linen Full Buckle Carrier. One of the reasons I love blogging is to be introduced to companies I otherwise wouldn't have known about, products I wouldn't have ever tried, and the ability to share them with you!
I absolutely love to wear my babies (you can read a few posts back about why, as well as how I tandem wear). I really don't discriminate when it comes to carriers- give me a full buckle, a wrap conversion, a ring sling, it doesn't matter to me but I definitely have really gotten a feel for what works and what doesn't. I am not an expert on baby wearing by any stretch of the imagination but for fellow mamas who like to wear our babies, here are my thoughts on this carrier.
1. It has the convenience factor of a buckle (or soft structured carrier) which in my book means it is a breeze to put on/off and requires little adjusting or work to get a good fit. That is not to say (as with any SSC) that the first wear you don't have some adjustments to make, but unlike a sling or a wrap, once its fixed you pop it on and off you go.
2. It is a luxury carrier, which just means the fabric is as soft as butter and feels way more comfortable than a standard SSC because it is made out of linen.
3. Linen. I can't comment enough on the feel of this carrier, I live in AZ and it gets HOT and linen is just a great material for the warm temps.
4. This part is actually a no brainer to me, and after seeing the soul I'm actually SHOCKED not all ssc's have this. The edge of the carrier where their little knees bend out HAS A SMALL CUSHION! Duh. This is just a nice little added touch. Other buckle carriers leave little red marks under his thighs and this carrier one does not!
5. The hood: Most buckle carriers either come with a removable hood or one that stuffs into a little pocket, the soul has neither. This attached hood is so delicate and light weight that it is perfect. I don't like how bulky other carriers get with he hood stuffed into the pocket and the removable ones, well i always forget those.
6. Cost. To me this carrier couldn't be any more perfect. In fact I have since packed up all my other buckle carriers and this is the only one i will pull (except we will use the toddler lille when matt wears carter and I wear Brody) and it is super reasonably priced.
I think i touched on all the major highlights of this carrier and if any local mamas want to swing by and check it out, shoot me a message! Keep wearing those babies and if you have a soul and love it, please comment about it below or share a pic!
SHOP Soul Slings
XO-Alyssa #wearallthebabies #tryallthecarriers