Beachfront Baby Water Ring Sling
If you have been following my journey you know I like to be hands free and wear my babies, a lot. When I came across the opportunity to try a water sling it seemed like a total no brainer for me, how did I not think of this?!?! With summer approaching I see a ton of splash pads, pool days, beach vacations, and hot sweaty walks to the park in my future and I know that the Beachfront Baby Ring Sling will be along for all of it.
My biggest fear about the water sling was support. I need something supportive enough to hold a chunky 8 month old (or potentially a 30 pound toddler). I worried about the material feeling heavy when wet and I also worried about my shoulder feeling the tug of Brody's weight. I am happy to report that none of those were an issue AT ALL.
Here are a recap of my thoughts:
1. The material is performance athletic mesh which makes this sling extremely breathable and light weight, even when wet.
2. The material is supportive enough to hold my chunky 20+ pound baby for several hours.
3. The ring sling dries rather quickly so I wasn't walking around soaking wet for hours after getting out of the water.
4. This sling is great for the pool, the beach, the shower (great for a quick rinse off after the chlorine or think about those fussy newborn days...would have been great for that tool!) The sling is also great for warm outdoor activities. With the breathable material, I am bringing it to Carter's next soccer practice to minimize the sweat from wearing Brody!
5. Unlike some other ring slings, this one is GREAT for newbies! A double layer linen or chambray ring sling can come out of the box stiff, crunchy, and rather intimidating which takes some time to break in; the beach baby ring sling requires NO breaking it at all. It is amazingly comfortable straight from the box and while it is perfect for the water, it works for everyday use as well.
Beachfront Baby is also designed by a mom and all of them are made in the USA by a team of work at home moms! The brand also released a new "everyday" line that looks just as amazing! Shop the entire line of everyday and water carriers -> Beachfront Baby
As always, if you are local feel free to shoot me a message and I would love to let you take a look at my sling before you purchase, but I can assure you, you will love it!! Stay cool and wear those babies!